1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v plow, rt2 for sale!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrbrickman, Nov 27, 2006.

1. mrbrickman

mrbrickman Senior Member
    from montana

Hey guys, thinking, i need a new shuttle shift for my 580e backhoe, and dont have the cash sitting around to go buy a rebuild.......so im looking for things to sell,

while ill prolly kick myself later, if anyone wants a RT2 setup 8'2'' v plow, new cutting edges, no wiring box...out of my spare pile, was gonna put it on my new 2007 superduty but doubt that day is ever gonna come

its set up for a unimount, that is, its been made to work on a unimount reciever on the truck, this way the whole thing comes off when the plow comes off, no riding around with the pump on, pretty awesome. pump is fine, all cylinders dont leak a drop

only thing is could use is some paint

best offer, or first offer over 1500

the pic is before i put the new edges on, loacated in southeast pa, 20 minutes north of philly