1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v plow loose?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by hotshot4819, Jan 27, 2009.

1. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

hey guys, i have an 9.2 v xt .. the center hinge section, is very LOOSE. if i grab the end of the plow and shake it, you can see ALOT of plow where the two wings connect.

is there something i am missing? that bolt is tight that hold that pivot pin in.

i was hoping to get it into the dealer before this big storm tomarrow, but totally got side tracked.:gunsfiring:

2. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

did you hit something hard? could be that you have bent somethin out of place...just a suggestion.

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Is the pin broken half way up the center look underneath ,but put a jack stand under first so you don't cut your head off!

4. hotshot4819

i will take a look at the pin,,

is there supposed to be anything on the underside of that pin? i wore my edges a little low and know i got close to the center section. no wear on the actual plow but do know a shaved some off the pin..

is it common for tyhat pin to break?

5. hotshot4819

no hitting hard.... did hit some ice spots thats made it trip the last storm but nothing real crazy,