1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V-plow Joke ( non-bashing)

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by paradise1229, Jan 8, 2010.

1. paradise1229

paradise1229 Senior Member

I took my lady to plow as a ride-along. She saw a V-plow. Not knowing it's a Boss V-Plow another contractor had, She said to me " I hope that guy isn't in trouble. His plow is cracked!" :laughing:
  2. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare Member
    from Indiana

haha, Now that is funny!
  3. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

That's funny. My wife always make wise cracks about other guys and there old boring straight blades.
  5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Nothing better then to have someone to laugh at (or with) in the truck with you....lol
  6. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

OMG please tell me you married her or are going to.
  7. paradise1229

paradise1229 Senior Member

I'm going to. She's my avitar pic.
  8. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

I remember when I started out plowing I asked the guy I used to work for "Whats the purpose of a V plow"? and he told me "Adam, V Plows are for guys who don't know how to plow":dizzy:
  9. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

You gotta love the wifes their always good for a laugh :laughing::laughing:
  10. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

i suppose he would rather own snow shovels over a plow truck too
  11. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

Not my wife, but a girl I was with a long time ago, once looked at my carabiner key chain. You know, one the knockoff carabiners that is really only made to hold keys. It has the words "NOT FOR CLIMBING" stamped right on it, to prevent dummys from taking it to the cliffs. She read it, held it up to me, and said in all seriousness, "that is SO stupid that they have this warning on here....how is anyone supposed to climb this tiny thing anyways?"
  12. MahonLawnCare

MahonLawnCare Senior Member
    from Ohio

i don't know? i supposed...i've only ever ran straight blades so i can't really say one way or the other if their worth the extra $$
  13. Green Grass

Green Grass PlowSite Fanatic

Adam I have ran straight and V plows the V is worth the extra money but not something that needs to be on every truck in the fleet.
  14. coral

coral Senior Member

my wife always comments on those hillbilly rigs, i have to remind her everyone starts somewhere......
  15. jbell36

jbell36 Senior Member
    from Kansas

haha, i hope she was just really hott...i've been in that situation before, but she was hott enough to actually be in a 2007 issue of playboy so sometimes you just have to disregard those comments...
  16. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Showing the Wife the controls on the truck so she can move it if needed.
    " But how do I know which switch lifts the Plow? "
    That would be the one with the arrow aimed up.
  17. derekbroerse

derekbroerse 2000 Club Member

A friend's 19 year old daughter a few years ago, in all seriousness, asked me how they make sand...! LoL Looks great in her little yellow bikini but not much going on upstairs...! There were two other good questions too but I'll be damned if I can remember them right now...
  18. lumps

lumps Senior Member

Careful though. If it's a hand control and it happens to be laying on its side when she hops in, she's going to wonder why the plow keeps trying to go right and not up like the little arrow says. :drinkup:
  19. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Took my 12 year old daughter out for some plowing last weekend. She had the XV controller down in about two minutes. After five minutes I didn't even have to tell her which buttons to push. The plow was reading my mind.....
  20. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Soooo, I take it she was a Truuue blonde?