1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v-plow for jeep?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mdb landscaping, Mar 5, 2001.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

the other day i saw a municipal jeep wrangler with a v plow on it. it wasnt any brand ive seen before like fischer, western, boss etc... does anyone know the company who makes em? just curious. must have been light duty because the jeep wasnt weighed down in the front at all.
  2. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I know SnoWay makes a lightweight V-plow, but I would think even that would be a little too heavy for a Jeep. Was it Gray and black???

3. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

the plow was an orange/yellow color. not yellow as a fischer but not as orange as a road cone
  4. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

Was it new looking,it might be a repaint on an old Western before Boss' sued them and made them stop for a while.Our local school has one on a S10.