1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v plow for atvs

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by just for fun, Nov 3, 2009.

1. just for fun

just for fun Junior Member
    from 49329

who is using a v plow on there atvs ...how do you like it ... and also the make of it if you have pictures can you post them .. thanks gregg

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

i do, and the reason why i got it was because we get 4' flurries here and i wanted to make sure it would handle it,

so how do i like it, it is a cycle country so it's a pos, i rarely use the v anymore becuase it is junk lol it is a lame set up to say the least,

as far as the plow goes it's not high enoughor wide enough but it works imo,
  3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

lol cycle country, moose, and warn all suck too because the plows are light weight they dont weigh much. So they float more instead of dig. that's why I like my tractor plow setups because there not light.
  4. cr252many

cr252many Junior Member

We are building Vplows and straight blades for ATV/UTV for some time now. Most of our plows go out to replace those listed in this thread. They just don't hold up to the pressure!

5. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

in the ATV plow with Pics thread there's some V blades on the last page or so.