1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V Plow Conventional schematic needed

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by mtflat, Dec 8, 2011.

1. mtflat

mtflat Junior Member
    from Montana

Hi,
    I'm new here, trying to put together some old pieces. I probably won't use the right terms so I'll just apologize at the beginning.

Conventional (series 1)? V blade 9' Boss plow. Side arms are hydraulic, but the lift is a single ram with chains. I need the wiring schematic from the cab to the plow.

Any help would be appreciated. Ask me what you need for details and I'll do my best to muddle along.

By the way, this is being mounted on a 1950 Ford F4 (one ton) - which also describes my hobby and user name on all forums - flatheads in Montana.

The truck is converted to 12V neg grnd, so standard hookup is all I need.

I've already enjoyed reading some of the threads. Thanks for letting me play along.
    Tim

2. mtflat

mtflat Junior Member
    from Montana

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Welcome ! Sounds like you have a RT ! V plow, you can go to boss plow site and get the wiring hook up for the RT2 plow, you can print it from your PC and should work just fine for your needs.

4. mtflat

mtflat Junior Member
    from Montana

Thank you! I thot the RT2 looked like it might be similar, but I couldn't get any help from my local dealer where I bought the plow.

Glad I found this place!