1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V plow blade only needed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Flipper, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Hey Northeast guys.

I am looking for a used V. I really only need the blades, aframe and cylinders. Can be any brand and I will take complete plow if you need to get rid of it.

I am looking for an older one, not for a truck mount but for a project so I would take anything as long as it is basically complete and not twisted so it is not repairable. Let me know if you have anything, not an emergency and I am willing to travel a bit for it.

2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

got an older boss 350

3. Flipper

from CT

What size is it? Any major problems or just old? Any chance I can get a picture or two? I am very interested.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

5. Flipper

from CT

Thanks, but again I am just lookig for the blade and stuff. Maybe a blade swap out or and old Boss or Diamond V. Heck I would even play around with the old Meyer V. Either that or a newer setup where maybe something broke and the whole setup was replaced.

The $350 price is closer to what I was thinking. From there up to maybe just under $1000 depending on condition.

6. Flipper

from CT

Morrissey snow removal service

Just following up on any pics etc. I will send you a PM

7. midwestsnowguy

midwestsnowguy Member
    from midwest

if your still looking check this out.ebay item #150166774735

8. Flipper

from CT

I am still looking, never had a response.

Thanks for the link.

9. midwestsnowguy

midwestsnowguy Member
    from midwest

make me an offer if its what you want....ill be in new york hopefully within two weeks...you could meet me there....

10. Flipper

from CT

PM sent to you.

11. midwestsnowguy

midwestsnowguy Member
    from midwest

12. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you need to be a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts, then the PM feature will become available to you

13. Flipper

from CT

Bumping this one up.

Still looking.

14. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Saw some somewhere recently...Gotta look around to remember where it was. I think Craigslist, NH or Mass. If I can locate it again I'll let you know

15. Flipper

from CT

Bumping this up. Still looking for an old V blade.

16. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

i just wanted to add my input on all this v plow nonsence. ive owned a few, boss. ,meyer, i hated them all with a passion, nothing works like a normal strait edge plow. and you add wings to a strait edge plow., now we have a unmatched plow.

17. Flipper

from CT

Again looking for any brand, any size, just need blade and maybe a-frame, nothing else.

18. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

I have one in Erie PA for 1000.00 if you want it. Decent ccondition 1998 8.5' MVP.Hasnt been used since winter of 03-04.
    Dino