1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v-box spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by plowboy22, Feb 4, 2007.

1. plowboy22

plowboy22 Junior Member
    from ohio

Hey guys just bought a v-box spreader its a boss v- box this is the first one i have ever seen this will be a good unit bout i have a little welding to do new drag chain and spinner chain and bearings. This is what i need help with s info on the boss spreader and where i can get parts for it. Tried angelos and the only thing i found was the drag chain but the unit looks close to the airflo model so i'm not sure if you have any ideas i would greatful thanks cory.

2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Order the catalog from Millsupply.com
    There are in Warrensville Hights. They have a lot of stuff for spreaders.
    Search snow plow parts
    There are a lot of places in OHIO.

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

parts

the spreaders were made by monroe truck equipment for boss wich they no longer sell !

4. RSK

RSK Senior Member

try CPW on top of the page :waving:

5. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Monroe Truck, http://www.monroetruck.com/index.asp
    Boss salters are actually Monroe salters with the Boss tag. These guys will take good care of you.
    Contact them and they will send the parts to a local supplier near you. I had a Boss V-Box at the beginning of this season, until I found out how much it was going to cost me to fix it, so I bought the Salt Dogg