1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V Box spreader for sale.....STAINLESS Snow Way Elec

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 30, 2011.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As it states. Spreader is 1.5 seasons old and greased regularly. It was in service until yesterday. It literally spread salt the day the pic was taken. My buddie removed it from his own truck, only to replace with a different model he has sitting on the lot. Sides shown are not included and are going on the new one. It is rated at 1.6 yd and will hold about 2 heaped, nearly 3 with side extensions. Will come complete with everything needed to hook it up. Come by and we'll set it right in your bed.

Price is $2,600................not exactly sure but IIRC dealer cost was over $4k on this one meaning it listed for about $5k.

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

2. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

Spreader

Please email more pics to Ajlawn1@aol.com if you have any looking to buy one today I am also in northern IN... Please send contact number. Thanks

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump
    ////////

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

It looks like an electric model?

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep Brant, it's elec

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

PM sent please email me back!!!

7. Duramax66

Duramax66 Junior Member

Still have it?

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yep, one person interested so I'll have to make sure if he wants it, but still here for now.

9. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

Where in nw indiana ? would you consider 2,000

10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Griffith, and no thanks on the $2k offer. $2,800 with the sides firm, $2,500 without. Sides alone are $800 from Snow Way dealer cost. This is a killer deal on this spreader, shop around. This has made a sh!tload of money and could do the same for any buyer. It is the reason it's half price. We made our money and now have a new one to use and sell in a couple more years.

Sale is pending on this to a member here. I'll know for sure by the end of the weekend.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sold to DFD. I do have a couple spreaders available. Please PM me for info.

12. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Can't wait to pick it up just have to get the old one out of the truck so I can get this one in

13. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You'll be happy with it. It was Jeff's main spreader for the last year and a half. He relied on it and made a lot of $$ with it. You will too!

14. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

Is it for a 8ft box? If it happens to be for a 6ft box let me know if it falls through. Thanks

15. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

what did he change to? I am in the market for a electric spreader as they seem to be the best now.

16. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

He went with an Airflow.........only b/c he's a dealer for them now.