1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v box salter spreader and snow blower mounts?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by spencers, Dec 28, 2015.

1. spencers

spencers Member
    from Utah

I have a v box salt speader and I am sick of shoveling sidewalks. I want to carry a snow blower with me but I have no way of fitting it into the truck. Does anyone have any ideas on how to carry a snow blower with a v box salt spreader? Pics would be great

2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

I put mine between the salter and the cab, I've got an 8' bed so there's room up there.
    Unfortunately, the only picture I have is with my truck stuck in a ditch, but you see the snowblower.
    [​IMG]

3. spencers

spencers Member
    from Utah

hahaha that's crazy stuck. haha yeah your lucky you have an 8 foot bed. I have a short bed so there is really like no room for mine. :( I saw awhile back someone had a rack on the back but I can't find the thread. I'm hoping someone will point me in the right direction.

4. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Here you go!

rack.jpg

5. BRL1

BRL1 Senior Member
    from Wyoming

If i have to do any walks i just throw it on top of the spreader. as long as you have a top screen it be fine

6. LogansLawnCare

LogansLawnCare Member

Check the thread "post pictures of your trucks and plows here" I believe it was about a month or so ago when I saw the one you are talking about posted. It was a really sweet set up with a blower mounted on either side of the spinner. Page 327

7. spencers

spencers Member
    from Utah

yeah not sure I could live it all the way up that high by myself. hhhhmmmm