1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V-box salter parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sharper Edge, Nov 28, 2008.

1. I am in the process of switching over to liquid de-icer and cleaning out the shop. I found a bunch of v-box spreader parts so here they are I will post pics soon.

1- home made air flo chute with poly spinner and new bearings $75.00

1- air flo v-box controller (old style with toggle switches) $20.00

1- air flo conveyor chain like new $100.00

1- Monroe v-box contoller new style $75.00

2- electronic throttle contols for v-box $30.00 each

1- 9hp. Briggs intek salt spreader motor needs recoil re-sprung and could use a muffler $150.00
  2. Some pics of the stuff

some pics of the equip if you want more let me know.

3. More pics of the stuff

4. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

i have a old swenson that never had a incab control. i put a new 15.5hp briggs on it(same as your 9 style) will your controllers and throttles work? also, is your throttles a gas/choke double one? if these will work i will buy them. jut pm me how much to ship to zip 50211 in iowa.
  5. I could not say for sure they will work on your motor. If you send a pic of the throttle linkage I may be able to let you know.
  6. John from OH

John from OH Member

I sent you a PM right after you posted. Did you get it?
  7. wahlturfcare

sharper, does the black controller have the whole cable that goes back to the motor? Right now i cant get a picture, but, mine is the same style as ur motor though and i am still very interested in the motors and controller. Did you find out how much to ship yet?
  8. onebadplowtruck

onebadplowtruck Junior Member

Interested in all the airflo parts and one throttle control if you still have all that make me up a total price. if you get a chance.... Thanks!
  9. wahlturfcare

heresa pic of my throttle linkage. i will take the one that goes with the briggs motor and monroe controller.

10. I can't tell from pic if it will hook up. Some else here might. If anyone has questions you can call me @ 734-418-2541 Thanks
  11. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

12. Sold parts yesterday what I have left.
    1-Airflo throttle control
    1-airflo conveyor chain
    1-airflo chute
    1-9 hp Briggs engine
  13. Hatch Ent

Hatch Ent Junior Member

will your air flow chain work on a 8' monroe v box? as well as the Briggs? if so i will take 'um off your hands. if you can work me up a price. hatchmc@q.com
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  14. wahlturfcare

Hatch, his motor for sure will work on your monroe as i have a buddy with one. the chain also might work. you might call like j=thomas or angello's to make sure.
  15. mxziii

mxziii Junior Member

Air-flo controls

I would like the air-flo cab controls if you still have them. Please let me know if you do and also how i can pay for it. If it is easier call me @ 860-819-8314 or email me at mxziii@aol.com
  16. mxziii

mxziii Junior Member

Hatch measure the width on the sprockets on your spreader. The Air-flo chain center to center on the sprockets is 9 3/4" if yours is that then it will work.
  17. Hatch Ent

Hatch Ent Junior Member

Thanks, chain won't work mine measures 13" center to center.
  18. chute and engine all thats left. thanks
  19. Hatch Ent

Hatch Ent Junior Member

Found a guy local going to trade my 13hp horizontal engine for his 16hp vertical. had the 13hp just sitting collecting dust. i just pray it fits on the spreader. if not i will get back with you on the engine.
  20. kidclan

kidclan Junior Member
    from Pa

spreader chute

do you still have this available and would you ship to harrisburg ,pa area