1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V-box Salter For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by winterweather, Feb 9, 2006.

1. winterweather

winterweather Junior Member

Hello everyone, I have buyers V-box salter for sale. Was working fine until the drag chain broke. Has been sitting about three weeks to a month so everything should still work fine. The drag chain is out and if you want it you can have the chain with the salter. asking 1600.00 o.b.o. thanks alot scott
    scott-garner@hotmail.com

2. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

How about telling us a bit more about the Vbox. Like, the manufacturer, size, engine, age, condition, controls, or whatever else that could describe the unit? Pics are always a plus.

3. winterweather

winterweather Junior Member

The manufacture is buyers, it is 8 foot long. it has a tecumseh 10 horse power motor (new this season). I belive the salter is 5-6 years old, I do have the controller for the cab and all the wiring you would need to get this to work on your truck. The spinner, extended chute, spinner bearings and drive chains are also all new this year. If interested e-mail me for some pics. thanks scott scott-garner@hotmail.com