1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

v-box, kage plow, snowblower, spreader, bucket for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorthernSvc's, Apr 12, 2012.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

doing my yearly spring cleaning getting rid of things i no longer use.

First item: western tornado 1.5 yd spreader - im upgrading to a bigger one next year... tired of filling up 2 times in a storm... 3 seasons old. has some modifications to it to make it function better - no more lines on either side of spinner, spreads more evenly now... spreader is in immaculate condition pressure washed and fluid filmed after EVERY OTHER STORM.. ( this year was every storm lol... comes with everything - wiring harness, controller, spreader and inverted V. would like to get 3500 for the spreader obo

Second Item: Kage innovations 8' skid steer plow and kage. looking to get a 9' or 10' for next year. this plow is 5 years old but again we pressure wash and fluid film everything very often so it still looks incredible.. still have original steel cutting edge, i switched it this year to a poly edge which is included. has bobcat hydro fittings and i have a spare pivot mount... there was an issue with kages welds when i first bought it.. i fixed it but they still sent me a new part anyways.. so far the welds are holding... would like to get 4000.00 obo

Third: toro power lites x2 brand new rubber and cutting edges... used to use them for the residential drivers - they just shovel now so we haven't used them in over 2 years... looking to get $160 a piece for the lites

fourth - earthway spreader x1 - stainless steel model, in great shape 2 years old, has chip in plastic near one of the edges.. $200.00 obo

fifth - bobcat brand C/I 80" bucket in good condition. 900 obo

PLease go to http://www.northernseasonal.com/stuffforsale.html for pictures

please e-mail me at roborr@northernseasonal.com for any questions..

all of my equipment is stored inside during the summer months.. which is why they all look so good.

2. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

stuff looks awesome! good luck on the sales