1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V blade on Jeep

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by bigdan, Mar 12, 2011.

1. bigdan

bigdan Junior Member

As winter winds down, I am beginning to think about how to improve next season. Anyone here besides plowmeister running a V? Specifically the meyer 1/2 ton? Plowmeister, sounds like you northeastern guys had a crazy season, how did this winter go?

Thanks, Dan
  2. V10F250SD

V10F250SD Junior Member

plowmiesters the man for putting a v plow on a wrangler ..... i would love to try it but i feel like the modifying would be to much of a head ache to get intoooo ..... it would be plow company made a light weight V to fit on a wrangler .....
  3. MLG

MLG Senior Member
    from WI

I'm thinking about getting a V plow for next year too. But if I find a good used one it'll go on my full-sized Chevy SWB. My Cherokee works well but for the REALLY deep stuff where I would need a V plow, traction was a bit on the light side with the Cherokee. For everything else, the Jeep worked fine. MLG
  4. ken643

ken643 Senior Member

Would love a V Plow on my Rubicon