1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

V-Blade F250

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by snowman4848, Aug 31, 2005.

1. snowman4848

snowman4848 Junior Member

I have a 04 F250 and I need a V Blade for plow clean-up. Any insight would be great. THanks
  2. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

get a blizzard.... those v blades get mighty small in v config..... and the price is not much diffrent.
  3. snowman4848

snowman4848 Junior Member

I really don't do much plowing. I work for a commercial snow removal company in the sidewalk division. I supervise about 12 crews on average. All I need is a plow to do clean-up work with. I would approx. about 15 minutes of work at each property. The company used to run hinikers, put now they run westerns. I am interested in the Boss. I like the lighting system, but unsure of the plow.
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Do a search on here about bent boss v plows. A lot of guys have $*#@ them up while in the scoop postions. A blizzard 810 is a good choice for clean up.
  5. EIB

EIB Senior Member

Are you looking for a new or used one?
    I have a Western MVP 8 1/2, five years old. I'm going to bigger accounts. So it's time to upgrade. I have a 8611 Lo Pro on order.

FSUPERDUTY Senior Member

My buddys,dads girflriends brother has a boss hit a pile of snow and it exploded!! I guess I must be lucky with mine two hard seasons and no problems would highly recomend one.