1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

UTV Plowing Monster

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SnoGoose, Dec 19, 2009.

1. SnoGoose

SnoGoose Junior Member

2009 Kawasaki Teryx Monster Edition. American Eagle 66" V-plow, full Curtis Cab (pricey but worth it, I can plow all day) Homemade salter- works perfectly, made from extra large garbage can cut and modified with a spin-tech spinner/gate ($110 from Sears.com) It will easily hold 400 lbs of salt and spreads 4 feet wide with deflector shield in place. There are four v-bar tire chains that I use only in ice storms so I don't chew up the concrete. My daughters ride in this while I plow the streets and driveways with my Dodge. They can drive it from job to job during a snowstorm as long as they keep it under 25 mph.
    Its also got aftermarket LEDs to see over the plow and LED strobes so nobody hits my babies ( the girls AND the Monster)

2004 Dodge 2500 Quad Cab Blizzard 810/ Salt Dogg 2000/strobes/Firestone ride rite airbags
    1996 Dodge 2500 Reg Cab Blizzard 810
    2001 Ford Ranger Blizzard 680 for the wife when we really need help
    Bobcat s150 w heat and reg bucket
    6 Toro blowers of almost all sizes

Monster 1.jpg

Monster 2.jpg

Monster 3.jpg

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Nice setup. I want to get a boss plow for my ranger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Does it have power angle on the plow?

That thing is so sweet!

4. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Thats pretty cool.

5. SnoGoose

SnoGoose Junior Member

Its a Vee and usually it stays as a Vee. gets the sidewalk done in one pass, I use it straight for a hidden driveway around the back of an apartment that has a hairpin turn that my truck just can't get to. No power angle yet, but if its a good year, I may get the actuator option and add it.

6. NSDOT

NSDOT Senior Member

That looks like way too much fun!