1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

UTV for sure

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by skywalker, Jan 4, 2012.

1. skywalker

skywalker Member
    from NW PA

just did a few hours of research, going with the UTV over atv. Diesel of course, are the only front runners Kubota and Bobcat and going with a Boss v, pretty wicked

anyone pick one up lately, share a price thanks

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

glad you pick hope you know the UTV only made for larger walks I started out with UTV and went to a ATV it can get in tighter places Works for my sidewalk crew I have few 6' walks the UTV work good during off hrs but during the day if there cars park there The UTV wasnt able go down the walks unlike the ATV with smaller blade now I building a rear blade with down pressure for atv to help scape walks cleaner
    That what works for me and my walks Your walks might be different

3. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

How wide are the majority of the sidewalks? You need to spend some time before you spend money on what you want. Do some research on the difference between the two.