1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

UTV Boss V-Plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by csx5197, Dec 16, 2010.

1. csx5197

csx5197 Senior Member

Hey guys, I have read on the Boss Snowplow website that they offer a v-plow for many of the UTV's in todays market. I haven't seen one up close yet, but was wondering if anyone has one or used one on their UTV. I also really wanted to see a picture of the setup if anyone actually has a Gator w/ the Plow.
  2. 06Sierra

06Sierra PlowSite.com Addict
    from Maine

Look in this section, there is a guy that posted a few pics of a Boss V on a Big red. He also posted some pics of one on another Big Red in the equipment pics section. I think I have also seen some pics on other UTVs here before.
  3. rjlucas4th

rjlucas4th Member

I have several of these units. I have posted pics on here in the photos section and also in this section. There is also a video on Youtube and I will post several more tonight when I get home. The plow is awsome but you need a strong utv to put it on. I know a guy with it on a ranger and it has caused his machine to have tranny problems from the start and he had to add airshocks to the front to keep it from sagging real bad. The Big Red, Mule, Kubota or Gator all handle them well. Our local Boss guy that I get the plows from has installed many of them and he said they all handle it well, but not the ranger unless you add the air shocks. Let me know if you have any more ?'s and I'll gladly help you out.
  4. sparky2410

sparky2410 Member

5. NitroX5

NitroX5 Junior Member

6. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member