1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

utility trucks with spreaders

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bubbles10, Oct 20, 2011.

1. bubbles10

bubbles10 Member

anyone have pics of plow trucks with utility bodies and v box spreaders in them and how they are held in

2. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I will have some for you in a couple of weeks. We are not quite ready for snow here so v-boxes are still piled up in the corner. When it goes in, I will snap some photos for you.

3. bubbles10

bubbles10 Member

ok thanks just a quick thing do u have mounts on the inside of body and use the regular straps

4. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Just watch your height. I have my salter on 4*4 frame to clear for straps. I had an iceoway that wouldnt fit but yet my swenson fits. Its not width thats the problem its the height of the boxes. I will tell you this strapping down the front two rachets suck. Makes you never want to pull it out for cleaning.

5. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

Forgot to add some pics

IMAG0155.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

6. s&mll

s&mll Senior Member
    from NJ

There are a few more

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

7. bubbles10

bubbles10 Member

o ok i see thanks I'm looking at a poly swenson in it. it should work fine does your model have the wireless control if so how do you like it