1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Utah Thread

Discussion in 'Networking' started by klaus, Nov 12, 2012.

1. klaus

klaus Junior Member

Thought I'd start a Utah thread and see if any other folks in the area peruse this site.

So we had a pretty good event this last weekend. 30-50 inches in the mountains. I clear about 3/4 mile of one lane road at about 8000 feet to my house. Here's a few pics of clearing the driveway as the storm was heading out. Second time I cleared for this storm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. A&J Landscaping

A&J Landscaping Senior Member

Wow lets see some more pics

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Wow! Yes, more pics please.

4. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

definitely more pic! absolutely beautiful sight, and its making me a bit jealous!

5. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Thats a ton of snow! Definately more pictures please!

6. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

I wasn't able to make it to your area when I visited your beautiful state, so please post away with the pics!

7. mn-bob

mn-bob Senior Member

Love the white gold Thanks for the picture's .

8. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

I know where I need to move!

9. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

I just saw your thread. Here and thought I would chime in. I'm Steve up in Ogden area. My company is Ogre Sweeping. I run 3 plow trucks. I have some fantastic contracts. Last season sucked. But this season is fantastic so far. One of my biggest contracts switched management over to SMS and so far I am very pleased.

10. Redmond

Redmond Junior Member
    from Utah

Just saw your post. Kendall from Spanish Fork. I have to agree this year is far better then last. We have had several good sized storms this year. A guy could get used to this.

11. Cmbrsum

Cmbrsum Senior Member

Well The seasons done now. Ogden wasn't bad for snow this year. But it still didn't make up for last year. I had a fair December. Good January. A little sad of a February, and nothing since then. I was able to pay off the whole from last year and buy some new equipment, but I didn't get the chunk ahead that I wanted.
    Not to mention the nothing of a mountain snow pack we got this year. Guna be a sad year for boating and growing hay.