1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by usmc732, Dec 28, 2008.

1. usmc732

usmc732 Junior Member

can i use my 2005 jeep liberty sport to plow?
  2. frozenokiewi

frozenokiewi Junior Member

Call a dealer

That is a pretty small vehicle with a very light front end. I think you might be asking for trouble since they are not really a truck. Talk to some dealers in your area and speak to some manufacturers here.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

put a boss 9.2 vxt on it..

shouldn't need any front end work or ballast weight at all.

a dodge ram 2500 boss mount will bolt right into place on your liberty.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

I am sure snoway and blizzard both make plows for ur jeep. SO the answer is yes. NOw what u plan to do with it after that i dont know.
  6. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

semper fi usmc732
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Go with the Sno-Way with Down pressure.
  8. earl964

earl964 Member

Semper Fi brother
  9. Chris-R

Chris-R Senior Member

Go to the Sno-Way section of Plowsite and ask your question there. A company rep and a bunch of Sno-Way dealers are always on the Sno-Way section and they will be happy to help you. You could probably put a Sno-Way 22 series plow on a Liberty without any problem. Just make sure to get the downpressure option. Semper Fi my friend. My dad (deceased) was in the 5th Marine Division in WWII fighting on Iwo Jima among other places in the pacific.