1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

USM walmart homedepot

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by DJRLandscape, Nov 4, 2010.

1. DJRLandscape

DJRLandscape Junior Member
    from Hbg. PA

I need help with this one guys i dont usually do sesonal contracts. I know this company only wants the cheep bid. how much pr acer is it worth it?

2. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

One meeiillion dollars.

3. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

hahaha seriously?

4. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Need help with What?????.....:confused:....You gotta give a little more Details...:eek:

5. salopez

salopez Senior Member

ha...down here they were offering 6k for the season which is about 1/10th of what they were worth this winter!

6. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Dude, you can't be serious............

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

:popcorn: Hmm...

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

:gunsfiring::gunsfiring::gunsfiring:USM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. nekos

nekos Senior Member

You should seriously consider doing a search on USM.

10. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

How come? Dont they pay on time! And well!

11. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I kid not. and this required 1 skid and 2 trucks at all time, and they would hold back 20% until all damage repaired.

12. fci

fci Senior Member

Lets see what it looks like after the first snow.

13. Wayne Volz

Wayne Volz Senior Member

This will give you the confidence you are looking for

Snow & Ice Management Bidding Package Includes:

#1 Snow & Ice Management Manual – this is a comprehensive manual covering all aspects of snow & ice management for both residential and commercial accounts. Also includes application rates for many different deicing materials.

#2 Snow & Ice Management CD full of templates for contracts, route sheets, hours of operation sheets, Who’s first, proposal formats, don’t take the risk template for clients, sample invoices, sample marketing forms and much more. All these templates are in Microsoft Word format and are completely customizable to your business.

#3 Snow & Ice Management Quick Estimator CD – calculates per push, per event, hourly or season contracts. Also calculates material application rates for both granular and liquid applications for any deicing material that you may be using. This CD also calculates time and material for application of material, and hand labor as well. This CD runs in Microsoft Excel and is not software. You simply fill in the blanks and you have your estimate.

Go to www.profitsareus.com or call us at 800-845-0499 to order. Feel free to call us with any questions you might have as well. Being a full-service lawn & landscaping business myself since 1979, I know what a contractor is looking for; something simple, accurate and professional. This package is it.

14. cecilmac

cecilmac Member
    from nj

Its not even worth it youll spend more money and labor then the contract is worth and youll have to wait 120-180 days IF YOU GET PAID!!!!!!!!

15. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

6K?? thats nuts!

16. EdNewman

EdNewman Senior Member

$6k per acre?

17. salopez

salopez Senior Member

no it was 6k for the season...total for the lot.

18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Dr. Evil!!!