1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

USM / Wal Mart Paying Anybody

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by shooters480, Apr 23, 2011.

1. shooters480

shooters480 Member

Hearing stories that vendors sweeping for USM are not getting paid. USM going under maybe, anybody know. I got broke from usm a long time ago, feel sorry for those who jumped on the Wal Mart accounts. Only thing worse than being broke is being tired & broke.

2. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Last I heard such and such lost walmarts

3. shooters480

shooters480 Member

They have as of 5/30/11 in N.C. New sweepers are still sweeping untill then. My question would be reference sweeping done in Feb, March, & April.

4. BELTBOY1

BELTBOY1 Junior Member

We have not been paid a dime since we started in February, I am going to drop off letters @ Walmarts on friday telling them we stopping servives until we get paid from USM or if Walmart wants to pay from May 1st on we will service them. I think we will get paid but they are going to drag it out as long as they can.

5. rsweeper

rsweeper Member

You should have told USM you wouldnt work for them from the start. Then they wouldnt owe you a dime, and second they would have failed sooner then they did. They dont owe me a dime, lol. Plus why wait tell friday? Do it today! Or are you affraid that will hurt your other USM accounts

6. BELTBOY1

BELTBOY1 Junior Member

I guess you are correct we should have never done anything for them. No I am not worried about anyother USM account the handful of walmarts we are servicing are all we do for them and I won't do anything else with them. I may go ahead and pay a visit to my Walmarts and let them know where I stand.

7. rsweeper

rsweeper Member

I personally would write a letter stating you will not do anymore work, untill you recieve payment. Then send it and or fax it to all. Walmart, Usm, Walmart store manager. That way all know and make sure it shows a CC on it for all to see who you sent it to. That way USM knows they have another knife in there back, Walmart will see and others why people dont want to work for USM.

8. snobgone

snobgone Senior Member
    from CT