1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

USM poll

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by buckwheat_la, Nov 25, 2009.

if you have worked for USM have you:

Poll closed Dec 5, 2009.
  1. been happy with them

8 vote(s)
  2. unhappy with them

6 vote(s)
  3. indifferent

8 vote(s)
  4. would never work for them

27 vote(s)
  1. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

just thought i would throw this out there, see what happens. if you HAVE done work for USM, have you
  2. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Can you just let it go already? Why would any Canadian care about USM? You seem obsessed with this subject. Why?:dizzy:
  3. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

USM will eventually invade our candian bretheren to the north lol tymusic
  4. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

Gee I never thought of that. Well, I might as well read on and have my opinions jaded now for when that time comes.;)
  5. redman6565

haha :nod:
  6. redman6565

next year CM will pop up, wait and see lol
  7. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

Yet another thread on USM. How many times can someone ask this question? So USM has gotten some Walmart contracts, who cares. Let them find the next loser who will do it for free,while the rest of us find other contracts that are actually profitable. JMO
  8. redman6565

hey until it snows, USM/Wal-Mart is probably the highlights of the season so far...with wal-mart signing with a national it's only going to open the flood gates from there
  9. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

I wish it would snow already! Maybe than we'd have more to do than start 10 threads a day about USM and Walmart :dizzy::dizzy:
  10. Premier

Premier Senior Member

Yup, USM, got a email from them today, saying if i was interested in doing any wal-marts in the area to call them, I may just go visit my local walmart seems they cant find any contractors around here, this is funny. To be honest, if there contract was a lot more user friendly and they wernt trying to rip us off i would consider working for them, The likley hood that this will happen is slim to non. good thing they are calling for snow next week.
  11. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

I think it is already in the works. Some girl name Giada called me and said her boyfriend came across some unexpected inheritance. The two of them want to use it to fund the start up of a National Canadian property maintenance company.:D
  12. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

You're hung up on Giada too? I don't get it. Her body is beautiful but her face is broken :cry:
  13. Bajak

Bajak Senior Member

:laughing::laughing: Wait till GV hears that
  14. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

15. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

lmao, ok, well for starters i didn't vote on the pole, because i have to deal with USM, but i thought i would put this pole out there for the reason that i have seen a lot of debate back and forth on the subject
  16. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

I'm really suprised that everyone is having trouble with the contracts...I lined out the stuff I didn't want and initialed it and sent it in and had no complaints from USM.

Did anyone's insurance company find the little clause that you have to insure every employee of walmart Inc.???
    You can't get insurance the way they have it listed just change it and send it in.

They know what they are doing and know that their contracts can't be signed or insurance requirements can't be met.
    They shoot high and settle just hold out and they will come around.