1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Usm loses walmart contract

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by loaderking, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loaderking

loaderking Junior Member

got a call last night from my walmart mgr he said i have great news for you he said walmart has dumped usm as there contractor at the end of this snow season. THAT IS THE BEST NEWS IVE GOTTEN AS A STORE MGR HE WENT ON TO SAY.

ITS ABOUT TIME THE MANAGMENT OF WALMART FIGURED OUT THAT USM WAS SCREWING THEM IN THER BILLINGS AND HIRRING SUB PAR CONTRACTORS TO DO THE WORK. USM SHOULD BE INVESTAGED FOR THE WAY THEY DO BUSINESS. THEY HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE JOKE AND THE PAST TWO YEARS HAS PROVEN YOU CAN NOT OPERATE A CALL CENTER WITH A BUNCH OF WOMEN IN PA. AND CALL YOUSELF A QUALITY COMPANY. WALMART WILL NOW GO BACK TO HIRRING THERE OWN LOCAL CONTRACTORS FOR THIS WORK OF SNOW REMOVAL AND LAWN CARE- SWEEPING. DEALING WITH USM IS AS ENJOYABLE AS GETTING A ROOT CANAL AT THE DENTIST. THEY WHERE PAID UP FRONT FOR TWO YEARS OF SNOW REMOVAL, THEY SEND OUT CONTRACTS THAT ARE ONE SIDED THERES. THEY PLAY GAMES WITH OUR MONEY OUR INVOICES OUR EMPLOYEES, THEY HAVE A LIST OF EXCUSES WHY THEY ARE NOT PAYING THERE INVOICES A MILE LONG. THE RUN THERE OPERATION WITH UN SKILLED PEOPLE, THEY OPERATE JUST AS ANYBODY WOULD LAUNDERING MONEY. GLAD ITS OVER- NOW GO AWAY USM YOU DID ENOUGH DAMAGE. LOADERKING.

2. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

It's not nice to YELL, no matter how excited you are... Thumbs Up

3. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

just your local walmart? or nationally? haven't we heard this same story about 96 times this year?

4. loaderking

loaderking Junior Member

Sorry buddy i type in caps because i have only one eye that works and its easier to see and read what im typing. Sorry i offended you. Loaderking

5. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

I don't know about everyone else...but I am devastated:laughing::laughing::laughing:

6. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

i'm not going to pour myself a happy meal (crown/coke) until i see it in writing.

7. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

I'll believe it when I see it

8. loaderking

loaderking Junior Member

Nationally- walmart had a meeting this week and it decided that usm was going down the road, it was takking up too much of the store managers time and the bills where outragous from usm. My store manager has been with walmart for 20plus years this is correct information . Loaderking

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If it's on the internet ,it must be true.

10. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

i think somebody's playing reindeer games...first post on PS....unless a long time lurker/non member...knows to come in and hit the hot button first post? loaderking, you may be right, and hope you are....but i dunno....to me, when you change a baby's diaper...if it looks like sheet, smells like sheet, feels like sheet...it's probably sheet...again, i hope you're right but something really stinks here.

11. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

:popcorn:..

12. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

[​IMG]

13. loaderking

loaderking Junior Member

Ok listen up yes my first post on ps i have been a usm contractor for 2 years to walmarts and targets i have run into all the same issues as everyone else that has been so lucky to deal with this company i thought it was a good thing to post on ps because of all the wrongs that usm has brought to our industry and thought that the rest of the community would like to know about the news my store manager would not lie to me, has no reason he was as excited to hear the news as i was. How about all you nay sayers try and think positive and clear instead of negative and cloudy. Come on if you ever delt with usm you know this is good news. Be happy. Loaderking

14. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

loaderking...i will kiss your feet if nationally walmart has dumped you know who...we've heard this repeatedly...i'm NOT calling you a liar, and truly is not my intent to offend you here...i'm just waiting to see what's in the diaper i guess.

15. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

What part of WI are you from Loaderking?

16. loaderking

loaderking Junior Member

Thanks i appericate your words i am like you in the fact i want to see them gone asap. They put a bad name on our industry in two years.
    Loaderking.

17. loaderking

loaderking Junior Member

Blowerman im in northwestern wi just outside msp across the river in wi loaderking

18. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Our local Wal-Mart never changed snow contractors. So I am not sure if they were affected by that or not.

19. In2toys

In2toys Senior Member

Hmmm what's the date today??prsport

20. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I do believe it's April 1st???????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.