1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Usm ,level 1, centro

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kodiakbb, Jan 25, 2009.

1. kodiakbb

kodiakbb Junior Member

In my area these property maintenance companies have most of the larger commercial accounts tied up so if you cant beat them i guess you gotta join them.For the first time this year we did work for level 1. the experience has been ok so far but the season isn't over yet.My question is how are these companies to work for?Also how do you go about getting in with them?What type of requirements do the require ? Thanks

Never heard of leval one, centro is the former new plann,I think they are property owners no management. USM ????? run , hide If you want to work for free help some friends, you will feel better about it.
  3. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Had a close friend work for level 1 with ok results. The catch, he knew the other 2 guys in the area clearing snow for level 1 and said they both got F***k. The contract is so long that if you have any small glitch or mistake with level one, there contract favors them. The paper work is brutal, but maybe you like 100 page contracts to clear a Blockbuster.