1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

usm-bank of america

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Feb 5, 2015.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

boa has hired snow removal contractors outside the realm of usm, here in the northeast. I bet usm is close to getting the boot from boa?

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

I believe brickman subs out a BOA in cnj

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Why would they do that........................

4. Plowtoy

Plowtoy Senior Member

We used to have 2 BOA's in Holland. I had plowed both of them for years before they became BOA's. Strangely enough, the second season after they were aquired by BOA, they contracted with a lesser known national and I plowed two seasons for them. The first season was hourly (really hard season), the second was a seasonal contract (really light year, im sure the pay was based on the first year). Third season, they want me to sign a seasonal again, but at half the price as the second. I said, no thanks and sent them on their way. Oddly enough, Both of the BOA branches are now closed in Holland.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  5. 2ExploreSnow

2ExploreSnow Member

BoA had to dissolve many of its branches. I don't know the details, though I'm sure it can be found in the financial news channels. I believe it had to do with some bad decisions with another financial company. Local branch in Delaware County just picked up many of the ones that closed in lower NY. The transition didn't go as smoothly as planned as it was rushed.