Snow Plowing Forum banner

USM and walgreens

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Longae29 
#1 ·
We did a bunch last year, so i know all the subbed out prices. Though they wern't great, USM is on average 15-20% less than we were previously paid and actually theyre less than USM used to pay us 4 years ago for push pricing and salt services for all similarly sized Rite aid and CVS parking lots.

I saw sites for $105 for salt and $221 to plow.

Neither are terrible prices, but the monster work order that goes with them is insane, need to ivr calls after each completed service, literally as your in the parking lot still or you won't get paid. Walgreens complain about everything too... good luck to anyone doing walgreens for usm lol. Will be walmart all over again.

#2 ·
Back in the good ole days, I used to deal directly with the managers. The lots have never looked as good since. The landscapes have gone to crap in the past 3 years or so as well. Irrigation doesn't get activated until June or July. Shrubs aren't being trimmed, dead stuff, etc. Actually, it was when Brickman took it over when they went to pot.

#3 ·
Seasonal rates seem to be $3-400 less than what we got paid last yr for the season. Scope seems a little more stringent this yr though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.