1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

USM and Wal World..

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PowerWagon, Oct 10, 2009.

1. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

the last time we went to wal world to pick up things, I drove my wife to store and I stayed in truck to wait it was snowing heavy that evening.. all I did was just park truck and lower the plow. some one just come up to my door why I was't plowing the lot?? told person it was NOT MY JOB.. and dont know where the one to plow lot yet. some people were slipping in snow really..

why dont you guys just go over to wal world and park your plow trucks make it look like you not plowing any of the lot?? tell people that wal world hire USM to do the Lot and they dont own any snow plow trucks or tractors.. and wal world did not hire any plow co's near around town. most out of town.. ??

2. badabing1512

badabing1512 Senior Member

huh.........

3. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

He is saying that USM is not doing a good job on the lot and people were complaining to him since he was there with his plow truck. And USM doesn't own any plowing equipment, but rather sub out the work.

4. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

RIGHT!! go to wal world and PARK when you shop there on an stormy day night.

5. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

English dude!!!

J.

6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

All the big accounts are going down hill. They all want simplicity, but they are sacrificing quality, quality, and more quality. Too bad not everyone can be fair anymore. Why can't a good plow company get a fair price for doing quality work anymore? Doesn't make much sense to me. But that's just how it is for now. We can all just hope that Wally World get's in jam with USM, because their subs don't show up or something.

7. procut

procut Senior Member

I remember on a snowy morning one time two or three years ago I needed something from walmart. This was about 6:20 in the morning, as I recall the store opened at six thirty, so I just waited in my truck (with the plow on) for a few minutes untill they opened so I could go in and get what I needed. There were a few inches of snow on the ground, but the company who plowed it at that time hadn't shown up yet.

As I was waited, who I think was the wife or something of the guy who plowed the lot pulls up and parks next to the entrance. She proceeds to sit there staring at me. A few minutes later, I look over at her and she screaming into a cell phone and gestering towards my truck. By this time it was 6:30 so they had unlocked the doors so I went in and got what I needed. When I came out she was still sitting there staring at my truck. I could never really figure it out.

8. jimspro

jimspro Senior Member

that is really funny, i'll bet he was inside getting ice for their beer cooler,or duct tape to fix his plow

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

was that last year?

10. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

lol i know damn!

but really, why would you be parked while its snowing? wouldnt you be out plowing your other accounts? a protest in the middle of the storm isnt too bright either.prsport

11. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

THANKS TO YOU TWO AND SCHOOLS WHO PUT ME OUT OF SCHOOL FOR 3-4 YEARS AFTER HEARING LOSS...!!!
    that was in the 80's and they schools did not want to pay the money for an kid who lost hearing.. and my Aunt, Cousins had take up their own time teaching me home schooled till an hearing court if I could go back to school who want make up the lost years?

so shut up both you.

12. PowerWagon

PowerWagon Senior Member

yeah last year and year before when I moved to city.. I did not have that much work that time, was not going to plow any places for cheep.. so I watch what every one is doing and what they getting paid for by WHO.

13. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

So this year you are going to go out and corner the market?

J.

14. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

15. smoore45

smoore45 Senior Member

Just keeping the USM/Walmart posts at the top....LOL :laughing:

16. In2toys

In2toys Senior Member

I started counting yesterday & found at least 15 threads with either usm or walmart listed. I should have used the search function, It probably would have been more...

17. JeffNY

JeffNY Senior Member

bump.

bump.

18. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

:laughing::laughing:

19. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

damn i thought my ex had a hard on about **** but you boys beat her hands down on usm and wally worlds.

20. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

Maybe the Mods can put a Wal-Mart/USM category.