1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Using A 4 Wheeler and Country Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jeffg, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Jeffg

Jeffg Junior Member

I have a Suzuki 250 and a Country Plow State Version which throws to the side but I have never used a plow. Will this combo work and Where can I get info on using the plow? Who Is Country Plow made by?
  2. Greenscape4u.co

Greenscape4u.co Senior Member

Hey Jeff ,

I just posted a thread saying how I was very un-happy with my ATV / plow set up and wanted feedback on the ATV with blower combo ? found by mid winter was no room to wing the snow down the edges of the sidewalks.
  3. Smitty58

Smitty58 Senior Member

I had a Suz. 250 with a cycle country plow. I thought it worked good for long drives or walks ,but for short drives it is slow. I had pretty good luck with mine ,actually the 2wd drive worked well because you can spin it around unlike a 4wd that locks up when you try to spin. I would say go for it ,it is a blast plowing with a quad and you can make some pretty could money. I would also buy a blower though for the tight spots.