1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

User cp does not work

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by N&CLandscaping, Jan 24, 2009.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping Senior Member
    from Medford

My user CP does not work? im not new but just wondering why? It has not worked since I became a member.

2. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

ussmileyflagtymusic:cool::cool:Dont wanna hijack your thread but my problem with this site is I cant start a new thread. Supposed to be a button to pop somewhere but just like my socks on a cold snowy morning "I CANT FIND IT"!!!!!!!!!! If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it and I dont mind waiting in line Good Luck with your inquiry N & C

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Just pick a forum you want to start a new thread in and scroll down and it will say new thread.

4. augerandblade

augerandblade PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks its appreciated,hopefully someone will help N&C with the User CP problem:waving:tymusic