1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used western unimount for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrplow37, Dec 12, 2003.

1. mrplow37

mrplow37 Junior Member

i have a used western unimount that came off a 1988 chevy 1/2 ton make offer

2. hootch98

hootch98 Junior Member

plow

What size is the blade? is it complete? I can be in Harrisburg in about 2-1/2hrs from where I'm at. I'll be away from the computer, but you can give me a call tonight & I can be there tomorrow if its what I'm looking for. Steve 540-270-9560

3. mrplow37

mrplow37 Junior Member

sorry that post should have read frame for the western
    unimount plow it came off a 1988 chevy 1/2 ton pickup sorry for the confusion

4. hootch98

hootch98 Junior Member

thanks

thanks for the reply, I'm looking for ford equipment

5. socjon13

socjon13 Junior Member
    from 62002

frame

will that frame work on a 92 gmc truck adn do you still have it and how much are you asking- what all comes with that price?

6. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

that mount will fit all chevy and GMC 88-98 p/u and like 92-99 suburban's and yukon and so on

7. dsean94

dsean94 Junior Member

I am looking for a plow an it will fit my 91 chevy silverado how much for it

8. mexiking

mexiking Member
    from NJ

hey how you doing i am interested in the plow
    can you email me at ktoker@optonline.net
    How much do you want for it?

9. hootch98

hootch98 Junior Member

plow

I think you replied to the wrong person, I'm looking for a plow.