1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used VX85?

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Turf Z, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Turf Z

Turf Z Senior Member

Looking at a 09-10 VX85 used. Is the current 2013 VXF85 mount and wiring the same? That's all the local snowdogg dealer carries and the truckside wiring and mount aren't included.

Or would buying a brand new VXF85 at 1.5x the cost be worthwhile? I heard Buyers had wiring issues on older models and that the VXF is a better design altogether. But worth another $2k?

2. CornerStoneProp

CornerStoneProp Senior Member

Issues were actually the lift cylinder packing breaking down and clogging the system. If it had all the updates like mine, I had no issues at all all of last year.
  3. djagusch

djagusch 2000 Club Member
    from mn

I have my 09 VX8.5 for sale. All updates done and new cutting edges in March. Very nice plow. Comes with Chev mount and wiring for 2500hd 01 to 2010. PM for price.
  4. banonea

banonea PlowSite Fanatic

I would be interested in a price and pic if you have not sold it. please pm me if you would like