1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Timbrens for 94-02 2500 ram

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by awagner9, Jan 4, 2011.

1. awagner9

awagner9 Member
    from NW Ohio

I have set of used rear Timbrens. Put on June so only a couple months use. Make me offer Alex

2. rjets00

rjets00 Member

I'm interested, 50?

3. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

I am interested can you send pix rclawnranger1@hotmail.com

4. awagner9

awagner9 Member
    from NW Ohio

$100 and I'll split the shipping. Will try to get pics tomorrow if not definitely on Tuesday. There$ 200 + tax new.

5. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Consider them sold, will still need pix. Zip is 68333 to determine shipping. PM me your phone number After you have shipping quote ,,,

6. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Just to verify these are for the REAR axle

7. mow 4 u

mow 4 u Member

Sorry need to read ad better, looking for front only. Good luck with sale.....

8. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I kinda figured people would assume these were for the front thats why I made the post.

9. rjets00

rjets00 Member

I would take them for 100 if you include shipping to 65803

10. awagner9

awagner9 Member
    from NW Ohio

Send me PMS with phone number. Sorry so long for reply. Been super busy, also found org. box and instructions.

11. awagner9

awagner9 Member
    from NW Ohio

Can fit in 14.95 priority box. first come first serve. Total would be 107.50 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!