1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used snowex 575 needs motor

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Geary44, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

i have for sale a used snowex 575 salt spreader, its been repainted and the bottom peice where the motor and transmission go i made a new peice out of stainless steel. and i replaced some other peices that were pretty rusty with new aluminum ones i have all the wiring and the controller. i bought this off a friend who needed the money and i dont really have a need for it since i have a meyer mini mate on my truck . the price i salt 1.jpg

salt 2.jpg

salt 3.jpg

salt 5.jpg

salt 4.jpg s $600

salt 1.jpg

salt 2.jpg

salt 3.jpg

salt 5.jpg

salt 4.jpg

2. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

3. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

forgot to mention one important part it needs a new motor

4. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Price???????

5. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

the price is $600

6. joecz80

joecz80 Junior Member

hate to be a dick but u can get them used from stork snow plows in PA for $500..

7. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

i guess i could do $500

8. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I'm pretty sure what joecz80 meant was you can buy them in working order, ready to spread salt for $500. Your better off putting a motor on it and then selling it complete or piece it out. Do you know if the tranny is in working order? I'd give you $200 if the tranny works, I'd give $450 if you put a motor in it and put it back together and show it works.

9. joecz80

joecz80 Junior Member

X is right i bought one from that company in PA for $500....and it works well...Put a new motor on it and sell it or take X up on his offer...

10. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

Got new motors available if needed.