1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Snoways

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by basher, Apr 24, 2007.

1. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

We have some used Snoway plows available at LOW LOW spring pricing. We want to clear these out before this year's models arrive. All are late season trade-ins or are being sold for businesses that didn't survive a tough winter. If you're looking for a used Snoway NOW is the time to buy, they won't be this cheap come fall!

1) '04 29 series 7'6" Down Pressure, poly blade

2) '03 MT 7'6" down pressure, Poly blade

3) '06 9'1" Vee blade, down pressure, with touch pad control.

4) Snow-Ex 1075. '04 variable speed control, hitch mount, all harnesses.

All units are in good shape. Will price with or with-out mounts and wiring. your choice on the straight blades of wired or wireless controls. Some used mounts and headlight wiring available.

PM me or Call 610 268-0007 between 8-5 Monday/Friday 8-2 on Saturday for pricing, more info or to make an offer. No REASONABLE offer refused.

2. Peterbilt

Peterbilt Senior Member
    from IA.

I am interested in a couple of your used plows. I am new to this site so could you please Pm me the Prices for number 1 and 2.

I am looking for one or 2 of this size.

Let me know

Peterbilt

3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

the 7'6" 29 series is $2,500.00 with 2003 or newer 3/4 chevy mounts and harness and a wired control

The 7'6" MT is $2,200.00 with 2003/2006 tahoe or 1/2 ton chevy/GMC mounts and harness and a wired control.

Add $100.00 for the wireless control if you would prefer that to the wired.

I am a long way from you, Shipping would add considerably to the cost.

You won't be able to PM until you have seven posts.