1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used Snoway price?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowman777, Oct 2, 2003.

1. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

what's a 7.5' used Snoway worth? circa 1997..i want it for the backplowing

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Depending on condition and what all is included,I'd say $1000.00 to $1500.00.

3. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

hmmm sounds about the same as anything else, thought they were expensive new?

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

They were priced about the same as any other blade,or just slightly higher.Some dealers were charging more around here,as they were ordering them in one at a time,as customers wanted them.You pay more if you don't buy a large order together,or so I was told.

5. peewee

peewee Member

I think its worth about 50 cents:mad:

6. wyldman

wyldman Member

Have you had a bad experience with a Snoway ? I have four of them,and they have been great.Alan runs a few as well,and they do just fine.Can't beat the downpressure,especially on a smaller truck.

7. Clean Cut Lawns

Clean Cut Lawns Banned

I have an 8' 25 series for sale for around that price. PM or email me if interested.

8. peewee

peewee Member

Sorry for the delay on my reply. Yes I have had nothing but trouble. A rap sheet full. I originally got some customer service but after a while it seems they all gave up on it... and me. Not one bit happy with the experience.:(

9. wyldman

wyldman Member

Sorry to hear of your bad experience.We had some structural problems with ours,mostly bad welds,and metal bending,but once repaired and beefed up,they have been fine.I replaced one of the lift links last year on one,as it bent.Keep the fluid changed every year and they work great.

Who was your dealer out there ?