1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used snow plow sale!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ParksLandscaping, Dec 30, 2006.

1. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping Member

I have a number of used western blades. Older style not uni-mount or ultra mount. They are the blades only with no pumps, wiring, or brackets. Make an offer and they are yours. Buy one or all five. I also have an older fisher 9' blade that has the pump and lights on it too. Give me your e-mail and I will send pictures or call me at 248-765-7844 for details.

David A. Parks
  2. profire73

profire73 Member

Hey, I never got any pics from you on the uni-mounts. Do you still have them??
  3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

What size are the Westerns?
  4. Kosty

Kosty Member

are u talking about just the mold board
  5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Do they have the a-frames, pistons and springs?
  6. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping Member

They are the moldboard, cutting edge, springs, and rams...I think that some might even have deflectors on them. I have pictures, however I have to e-mail them to you somehow.
  7. Niteman9

Niteman9 Senior Member

Do you still have the fisher 9 footer
  8. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping Member

yes...it need some minor work...PM me so that we can get together if you are interested.