1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used Snow Ex Mini pro 575

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blacklabel9698, Oct 6, 2011.

1. blacklabel9698

blacklabel9698 Junior Member
    from NE

Hi guys,
    I am currently trying to sell this mini spreader ... I was wondering what a fair price would be for a used one like this. I have all of the wiring harness and the controller as well. the only real indication of major wear is the plate that spins. Other than that its pretty clean...

[​IMG]

2. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Location???

3. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

price??????

4. blacklabel9698

from NE

Location 07419...I called my local shop.. They recommend 600.00. So 600.00 OBO! If you're interested or want more detailed photos let me know!

5. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Your a little over 2 hours from me any other pics?

6. blacklabel9698

from NE

Sure I'll get them to you tomorrow.

7. blacklabel9698

from NE

8. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Everything works as it should? Looks like a gauge out of the wiring harness?

9. blacklabel9698

from NE

Yes sir, I belive so anyway... If it has the same plug as my poly spreader I can take video of it in action for you. It was cleaned and put away In a dry clean storage. It's been probably 4 years since it was used.

10. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Is this still available, I've been busy at work and hasn't had a chance to even think about coming to pick it up

11. blacklabel9698

from NE

Yes it is. You can email me at storagesolutionsinc@hotmail.com and i will email you my contact info.