1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Sno-Way

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by cobraman, Sep 15, 2007.

1. cobraman

cobraman Member

Does anyone has a used sno-way sitting around they want to get rid of that would find a good home on my 06 F150 here in Illinois?

2. TPVILL

TPVILL Junior Member

Yes I do

See ad just posted today under "equipment for sale"

3. cobraman

cobraman Member

I don't think that one would do me much good because I would have to buy a new mount for it and spend at least $300 in gas to come and get it at today's gas prices. So I'd be at around three grand for a used plow. The search continues.......

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

I have a friend that has one on his 1998 truck Ford F150 will it mount to your 06? He talked about selling it.PM me I will call him.

RCGM
    Brad

5. cobraman

cobraman Member

Because of all the restrictions placed on this board, I can't PM you so hopefully you will read this or some kind sole will PM you and ask you to read this. I know I would have to change the mount since the body style has changed but if the price is right and the plow is in good shape it might be worth it. Indy is sure a lot closer than KCMO. email me pics and price to cobrabob@gmail.com. Thanks