1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used sno-way controller

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by deck2, Dec 9, 2011.

1. deck2

deck2 Junior Member

I have a good working condition wired controller for a sno-way plow, Replaced the controller with a wireless unit when the control board needed to be replaced. Make me an offer. It is the gray one, it was used with a 32D but I think it will work with many models

2. Curro

Curro Member

you have a part number?

3. seedman

seedman Junior Member
    from CNY

Do you still have it ? Its just the controller right ? I would need to buy a new wired control board to make it work . I'm looking to switch from wireless to wired . I have a HTD .

4. deck2

deck2 Junior Member

Part #96107356 I will post a pic. Yes just the controller, I bought a used plow and the control board was bad and instead of buying the control harness I replaced the board with a new wireless one and controller. I had the sno way dealer test the wired controller also so I know it is in good working order. It is for a straight blade. Just checked Plow Parts Direct website new controller is $175

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  5. deck2

deck2 Junior Member

make me an offer

6. seedman

seedman Junior Member
    from CNY

Wireless

I found out I had a bad wireless remote .Staying wireless for now . Thanks for the info .