1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Plows For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by VanceCox@RASK, Dec 10, 2006.

1. VanceCox@RASK

VanceCox@RASK Junior Member

I currently have three used plows available.

The first one is a 7'0" Curtis "Home Pro" to fit a 1999-2001 Dodge Dakota. It features the Curtis Fast Hitch System, Poly Moldboard, and a TouchPad Control. The plow was only used for one season here in Indiana. I'm asking $1,500.00 complete (plow, mount, wiring, control)

The second plow is an '05 Hiniker 8'6" "V" Plow w/Snow Deflector. I do not currently have a mount for this plow. However, I can get the truck-side stuff very reasonable (I worked for the local dealer for 11+ years). This plow has only been used twice! The asking price for the plow and wiring harness is $3,200.00.

The last plow is an '05 Hiniker 9' "Scoop" Plow w/Snow Deflector. This is being sold without any vehicle mounting hardware, wiring, or controls. If you have not seen any of Hiniker's Scoop Plows....They are awesome!! Like the "V", this plow has only been used twice as well. I'm asking $3,000.00 for the plow only.

Feel free to call or email me with any questions. I can send pictures at your request. . . .

Scoop Plow.jpg

2. Dakota2004

Dakota2004 Senior Member

do you have any pics for the curtis 7', and ones of it on the truck?