1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used plow parts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Dave3, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Dave3

Dave3 Junior Member
    from Indiana

Howdy folks It looks like you will have an "FNG" to kick around. I just found this fourm while searching for parts. This is pretty cool.
    I was crossing a railroad track and hooked a rail or something and sheared a cylinder bolt and pretty well trashed the right blade half (Boss 8'2" Vee). I was wondering is there on old snowplow graveyard somewhere where a guy could find some used parts? The local guy wants $495.00 That just seems rough. I only gave 1600 for the whole thing. Thanks Dave

2. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

If you look on e-bay long enough you will find it.

Geoff

3. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Welcome Dave3:waving:

Look up Plowingsince73 on here (hrvy on Ebay).
    He sells all kinds of plow parts, maybe he can help you out. I'm sure there are other members here that can help out but Plowingsince73 is the first one to come to mind.

Good luck,
    Mark K

4. Dave3

Dave3 Junior Member
    from Indiana

How do I look up this Plowingsince73? Thanks.

5. fordman

fordman Senior Member

Here is a link to Plowingsince73 profile. In the future if your looking a specific person and you know their screen name you can do a search using their screen name.