1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used plow frames??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rtc, Sep 18, 2000.

1. rtc

rtc Junior Member

Does anyone know of a way to purchase used plow frames [ truck side only] from a salvage yard or dealer? Yards in my area, northern Delaware Southern Pa., do not have such inventory. p.s. Myers or Western uni. mount.

2. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

# 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER Junior Member

What is the year, make, model of your truck? What kind of plow do you have? Do you want the lights to work also? I have several used plow frames but i need info. Good luck #1PT.

3. jason2

jason2 PlowSite.com Veteran

Plowtech,

Curious if you have any plow frames for a 77 1/2 to 79 F250. Looking to put together a plow for the upcoming season. Make of frame is not important.

4. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

Jason, checking on that for you. get back to you today. Im assuming you have a 4wd, if its not let me know because the frames differ. Thanks, #1 PT.

5. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

6. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

Jason i have new frames in stock as well, but i still need application and 2 or 4wd. Ill try a used first, it will save you some bucks. Good luck #1 PT. P.s I carry a full line of complete western plows as well as a full line of parts.

7. jason2

jason2 PlowSite.com Veteran

Plowtech,

Thanks for the response. My truck is a '78 F250 Supercab 4x4. Not sure if you need drivetrain info, it originally had a 351M with a c-6. Now has a 460/c-6. I'd possibly be interested in a complete setup, if the price is right. Shipping would probably be spendy. I guess I'd be most interested in a Western blade from 7 to 8.5 ft. But interested in anything if the price is right.
    If you like you can email me with prices.

8. # 1 PLOWTECH WES/MEYER

Jason, i will email you today. Thanks # 1PT.