1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used plow dealers in New England?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by beatle78, Dec 5, 2008.

1. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

I already PM's nascar24 and bdavis, and now I'm looking for any other used plow dealers in New England.

I need a Fisher 7.5' MM2 HD.

Thanks!
    beatle78

2. MAR4CARS

MAR4CARS Senior Member

There was a place near agawam mass by 6 flags years ago not sure who they are or if they are still there.Theres a place in West Haven CT but i have no information about them

3. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

Thanks, I found the guy in West Haven, but he only has a 7.5' MM1 plow.

4. Greybeard

Greybeard Member
    from MA

There is a place in RI that used to advertise in the Want Ads all the time. I don't know the name or town, but if you ask around you might find him. He had lots of plows. Also, someone here on Plowsite in the Worcester area buys and sells Fisher. Good luck.

5. cundog77

cundog77 Junior Member

6. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

thanks.

Anyone know the name of the guy in Worcester?

I will not buy anything from plowking. I bought a traditional mount setup from him a few years ago and I new nothing about plows at the time. He sold me a bunch of garbage for way too much money. I found some better stuff for my truck and pieced it together myself.

His prices were outragous as well.

Even his workers cannot stand him.

7. plows&tattoos

plows&tattoos Junior Member
    from RI

8. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

thanks I will call him today!

9. plows&tattoos

plows&tattoos Junior Member
    from RI

How did you make out?

10. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

I just saw a few on Boston Craigslist. Dont remember if they were the right kind but there were a few 2500.00 set ups.

Bruce

11. beatle78

beatle78 Senior Member

Hi guys,

ok, so sunday night I saw a nice MM1 w/ insta-act for sale in NY ~3 hours from my house. I called the guy asked him if he would wait up and I met him at the shop @ 11:30pm. Got home ~3:00am.

So I picked up a nice condition MM1 7.5' for this year. I'lll wait until th eoff season to look for the MM2 setup.