1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Parts Sources

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by forestfireguy, Dec 16, 2010.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

One of our guys rear ended another one of our trucks last week. UGHHHHHH. Anyway I need a front clip, radiator and intercooler for a 2001 F650. Anyone have a source for used medium duty truck parts. I'd buy all used if possible, but I definitely want to find the clip used, even aftermarket they run about $1500. And I'm painting it no matter what........

2. forestfireguy

Since it looks like 20 some people looked this over I'll answer my own question to see if it helps any PS members, Goodys truck sales, an LKQ company is located in Toledo Ohio. Funny, LKQ seems to rule the boneyard business, used to be Hunts Point Auto Wreckers was the place to call in the area< they're in the Bronx NY, joke was for the longest time " if you need it, and we don't have it, we'll steal it ans strip it overnight so you're rolling tomorrow" not their slogan, just a joke, they've been eaten up by LKQ too.........Nice guys to deal with, had answers with pics of the actual parts to be shipped within 2 hours of the call. Pretty good I think. The intercooler and radiator ended up costing $650+125 shipping, pretty good considering new they're abot $900 each, their front clip price was still painful, $1700....OUCH. Our body guy says he can fix ours for about a $1000, so thats it.

3. Dustball

Dustball Senior Member

4. forestfireguy

650 steps up to "medium duty".........Not the same as a 550.