1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used one time rear pull plow for sale

Discussion in 'Daniels Plows Discussion' started by gvm, Feb 25, 2011.

1. gvm

gvm Member

Looking to sell this pull plow for a LARGE reduction in price. Used one time. I purchased it from one of my customers who sold his truck. Killer deal, looking for quick cash sale. Would be the perfect fit on any mini truck, jeep, or small suv. Make some money with the wifes car! LOL! or send her out plowing tooThumbs Up Ps, its a 60" , 2010 containment box unit.

Call my cell to discuss 847-220-3994

2010-12-16 13.48.51 (WinCE).jpg

2010-12-16 13.41.37 (WinCE).jpg

2. c2weech

c2weech Junior Member

Price would be helpful

3. gvm

gvm Member

That's what the cell number is for! Lol!

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Ebling and son in Grand Rapids has, or had at the beginning of the season the daniels pull plow for 1500 for the 7 footer. and i think the 8 footer was like 1800. All were brand new. I can't see any reason for this one to be any more than 1800.

5. gvm

gvm Member

Good news, its less than that.

6. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

This should probably be in the classifieds section not in here...
    and unless there's something shady there's no reason to have to call for a price - post it and make everyone's life easier.

7. gvm

gvm Member

Nothing shady here. Just thought if someone was serious, they would call and ask. 1400 buyer pays shipping or picks up. Thanks, gary.

8. gvm

gvm Member

best offer takes it. Throw some numbers at me.

9. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

I have to apologize- rereading my comment I was a bit...off base. I don't mean to accuse you of being shady. In fact, It didn't even register it was you as the OP which is why I even commented it should be in the classified section.

That's a great price- someone with a smaller truck (hey Jeep guys...) will get a great deal.

10. c2weech

c2weech Junior Member

I know this is old but do you still have this plow?

11. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I contacted him about 2 weeks ago and he had sold it!