1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used MM1

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dlitten, Sep 19, 2005.

1. dlitten

dlitten Junior Member

What do you guys think of $1500 for a used MM1....I think it's something like a 2000 model year. I believe it's an HD, but need to check. Angling cylinders slightly pitted w/rust. Pump reportedly works.

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

mm1

what size is it and where are u from? i am looking for a mm plow i am from mass

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

4. gs455

gs455 Junior Member
    from mass

what size is it how many plug is it?

5. danno

danno Senior Member

6. dlitten

dlitten Junior Member

Hi guys...I went and bought this afterall. Condition is typical of 5 yr old plow, and I'll need new push plates (and lights harness if I want plug and play)

The old push plates are for 2000 Chevy 3500, if anyone's interested.

Lots of sandblasting in my future.

7. danno

danno Senior Member

What year is the plow ? Mine is a 99. How much was it ?

8. dlitten

dlitten Junior Member

I believe it's a 2000 model year, but don't know for sure.....could be '99. It's an 8ft HD with 1/2" cutting edge. Insta-Act. $1500. So far, I've been able to disassemble most of it except the rubber deflector bolts which are rusted solid.