1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Used Meyers 8' Commercial plow FOR SALE!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mattk, Nov 27, 2005.

1. mattk

mattk Junior Member

I have got a used commercial series 4 spring power angle plow with the EZ mount hitch. This is a Meyers plow. I have the Meyers style lights with wrap around turn signals and toggle switch controls. This plow was mounted on a '97 Dodge Ram 2500. I am selling the truck too so I dont need the plow anymore. I used the plow just for my personal use and a few residential driveways but nothing commercially. The plow works great and I have never had any problems with it. Whatever I had on the truck that was for the plow will go with it. inlcuding all the wiring and plow mount. I am asking $1800.00 OBO. I can email you pics if you let me know. For more info please email me @ keller9431@aol.com or call me at 937.673.3805. I am located about 20 miles west of Dayton, Ohio. Thanks, Matt