1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

used jeep new plow

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by baltz526, Dec 27, 2007.

1. baltz526

baltz526 Member

before next season i hope to buy a used jeep wrangler stock 91/95. since i have had such good service from my current hiniker 8' 6" i would like to know if hiniker has a plow/mount that will function on one. poly full power angle 6' 6" or there abouts

2. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer Senior Member

Hiniker's smallest plow is the full-trip poly 7'. I want to put a Hiniker on my '99 Jeep Cherokee because of the dealer, but I don't know if they make a mount for the Cherokee.

3. topdj

topdj Senior Member

make sure you dicker over the price I got mine for 3100 shipped to a truck terminal
    you might want it installed so be prepared for 200-300 to install. it takes a bit of time to do it yourself Like I did, but I have a nice set of Bosch steel drills and Air tools